Why become an SMA tutor
How to become an SMA tutor
- The SMA is committed to enhancing and recognising excellence within the education of soft tissue therapists within the UK.
We have therefore created a forum for people who teach on Sports Massage Association recognised or endorsed sports massage courses. Although it is not essential that you have teaching and assessor qualifications you will be asked to identify if you do and if so, asked to provide copies of any certification you hold.
- There is no cost associated with SMA Tutor Registration.
Benefits of being an SMA tutor
- Become part of a teaching community promoting excellence within the teaching of Sports Massage in the UK
- Receive invitations to Tutor Specific CPD events
- Utilise the Tutors Forum to gain information from the SMA Tutor community
- Be listed on the SMA Tutors Directory